Internal Recruiter - Part time
We are nDreams, an award-winning independent developer and publisher, delivering world-leading interactive VR experiences. Our new VR projects are a leap forward for the studio and we are looking for talented people to help turn them into a reality.
We’ve recently announced our latest title, Phantom: Covert Ops, a stealth action game redefined for virtual reality and once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
nDreams is one of the leading VR developers and publishers in the world. We now have a core team of 70 people (and growing) at our HQ in Farnborough and we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our Recruitment team to help us attract talent, and also manage the advertising of vacancies, bookings of interviews and inductions etc. You will be highly-organised with exceptional communication skills and the ability to resolve issues independently. You must be a self-starter with superb administration skills and look forward to helping us make everything easier as we grow the team!
General day to day duties:
- Advertising new roles on job boards, websites and social mediums
- Monitor responses/applications received, ensuing that applicants are processed efficiently
- Booking applicants in for interviews, acting as a point of contact throughout the process
- Preparing interview notes and ensuring our applicant tracking system is kept up to date
- Build relationships with Universities to attract top talent
- Use LinkedIn to identify potential talent to the business
- Provide first line support for all enquiries relating to applicants
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within the Games sector
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to applicants
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Talent Director and the HR Manager
- From time to time, the role will involve attending Games Recruitment events.
- Knowledge of the recruitment process
- Good understanding of various forms of social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to main strict confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude, reliable and dependable.
- Experience at events e.g, recruitment fairs, or any other trade events
12 months Fixed term contract
Part time – 25 hours per week, hours negotiable.
Location - Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
Competitive compensation package
Regular staff outings and social events